Best Episodes!

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Episode 27

Hahaha. Time to destroy Kamen Rider Drive once and for all. Dr. Zack! Find out what he's doing so I can think of an evil plan.
I am prepared to get some gold carrots for a potion of night vision this time. However, something has happened. I don't like looking for gold ever since Gold Drive appeared. Anyway, let's go.

I was able to find carrots, and then I saw Dr. Zack in a watch tower. Fortunately, Gold Drive is known for leaving gold in every part of his plan, so I destroyed a gold block and crafted it into gold nuggets.

If you are good at playing Minecraft, you might know what the gold and a carrots are for.
Anyway, I know that Kamen Rider Gold Drive is planning something. What do you think he wants with the potion of night vision?
Wait, Drive is making a potion of night vision? Excellent... I didn't know that, but I can use the night vision potion for some evil of my own. Then Drive will not be able to stop me this time!



No comments:

Post a Comment