Best Episodes!

Friday, February 19, 2016

Episode 29

Hello, I am Kamen Rider Zero Drive and this is the 0.14.0 update of Minecraft pocket edition! Anyway, previously I made golden carrots for a potion of night vision. Then one of the villagers that went into my house said that there were vending machines in the desert.

One of them had a strength potion, but the other one attacked me with a splash potion of harming. I decided to go to my laboratory to see if Dr. Mack created the vending machines.

Also, because of the appearance of Necrom, a new area is in the lab.

Anyway, Dr. Mack said that he didn't put potions of harming in the vending machine. So I decided to go to Gold Drive's house because he's evil and would be the one to do something like that. However, I noticed that a gateway had appeared, and it was going underground.
What do you think is inside this area?

No comments:

Post a Comment