Best Episodes!

Friday, July 10, 2015

Episode 8

By the time I posted this, Roidmude 003 lost his ultimate evolution to Kamen Rider Drive and you know what happens at the end. :D (by the way I was watching Episode 36)

But this is not about Roidmude 009 this time! I was able to get Type Technic! Also I am running out of ideas for who to put in the statue museum of people because look at this!
Anyway, I got presents from the mysterious guy who gives us key items, who revealed himself as "Dr. T" (does that name sound familiar?), there was also a large present from Kamen Rider DARK DRIVE, who's having a movie coming up, and a cake from Roidmude 009. I think I know why. If you don't, please read from the start. Anyway, since I have Type Technic now, I decided to make fishing areas! The reason why is because Type Technic is based on some kind of construction vehicle. Anyway, we went into this abandoned building with cobwebs in it, and also some captured villagers.
The exterior
We brought some shears so that we can get string. Anyway, We freed the villagers and I got some wood for making sticks.

Not only am I using the fishing rods for fishing, but they can pull enemies and mobs towards people. I used the fishing rod on Kamen Rider Mach as a test.
Also there have recently been no Zack attacks this time! Do you think he's planning something? And if you're thinking "YES," what do you think he could be plotting?

2 comments: