Best Episodes!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Episode 12

Kamen Rider Mach is not appearing in this episode! Anyway, the presents I got included a cake. The present said "You do not need an explanation of this." There was also a gold block from some creatures from underwater who stole it from an evil player. I also got a mooshroom as a present and also a diamond block from the guardian of ultimate power. Anyway, the military general guy told me to go to the safe house of the secret formula which could give access to type formula.
This is what it looked like, but all it was guarding was a watermelon.
Later I saw Dr. Zack's tower next to it. That meant that Dr. Zack stole the Secret Formula! He also had help from more villains, because I never saw him work with skeletons before.
I was able to outsmart the skeletons and go inside. Then I found Zack and defeated him.
But then I found out that he didn't have the formula! This meant that I had to find out where it was. Then the flowstone started to glow. That meant that the secret formula was actually the flowstone dust of Ultimate Power and the diamond block! I gave the powder to Dr. Mack to see if he could create Type Formula.
And now for the statue museum of people. Behold...
If you are confused on who Protozero is, maybe you heard him by another name, like Roidmude 000. Or should I say... Kamen rider chaser?

Anyway, I am also going to create a new blog series called Kamen Rider Chaser Minecraft adventures if this blog becomes very popular. What do you think will happen when Kamen Rider Chaser appears in Minecraft?

No comments:

Post a Comment