Best Episodes!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Episode 9

At the start of this episode we didn't get that many presents. But I did have a surprise for Kamen Rider Mach! First he tried to attack me because he thinks I stole all the presents. But I don't steal presents from people. He was very strong and defeated me, even though he has a wooden sword and I have diamond armour.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Anyway, We decided to go mining, because the game is called Minecraft. We were trying to find diamonds, and I found diamonds for Mach and created a diamond mine. It was supposed to look futuristic and stuff.
Kamen Rider Mach standing outside his mines.
Anyway, I was going to show him where to find diamonds. However the mining lab was blocked by glass panes. And even worse...
Is that-no, it can't be- is it?
In case you can't see/read the sign, Dr. Zack, the evil villager, took over. So I got out the fishing rod from the last episode and pulled him right towards me. He tried to run, but I knocked him out. Then Kamen Rider Mach took over and broke some of the diamond blocks, but I told him that this was the surprise.
Before

After
Then Kamen Rider Mach got the diamonds.
Later, Kamen Rider Mach made diamond armour and a sword. I think it was full diamond armour, because I don't remember if he was wearing his gold helmet. But he is about to become stronger in the next episode, because Dr. Mack is going to make the 3rd strongest power of Kamen Rider Drive.

Also Kamen Rider Drive's movie is going to appear so I decided to add Kamen Rider Drive (from the future) to my statue museum of people.
Who do you think I will get presents from in the next episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment