Best Episodes!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Episode 11

Kamen Rider Drive Type Deadheat has arrived! This means it's no longer a prototype! And since it's no longer a prototype...
However, this is not how the episodes usually start. We always open presents at the start! And there were some usual presents, like a deadbush. Kamen Rider Mach thought the sand was the present, but you can only place deadbushes on sand or red sand. I also got a cake, but it's not from who you think it is. If you are new to this blog, then read a few older posts if you want to know why I always get cake. But there was also this suspicious present. It's too tall to be a present. And it looked like a giant battery or capsule.
A friend? What friend?
Anyway, Deadheat Mach went inside the present to collect its wool, but then it closed itself. It was a trap, just like those frog aliens said in Star Wars Episode 6! Fortunately, it's made of wool so Mach broke out in 10 seconds. There was also a building. It was called the Netherizer and I have no idea who put it there. It was powered by the nether reactor core, and I don't think Zack would try something this dangerous! Before we took the core out, I saw this message.
Brain Freeze: Sounds like the Cryometheans!
I think only a person who watches a lot of Kamen Rider Drive episodes (like me) know what this means. But it might mean the cryometheans, skeletal aliens who plan to freeze the world! Anyway, I was able to get the nether reactor core and show it to Dr. Mack.


I also replaced the core with dirt, because the dirt block was the same temperature as the core, and Cryometheans can see only with thermal vision, like snakes.

Anyway, there's also the statue museum of people! In Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, which might be related to Power Rangers, I added the mysterious Kuroninger. 
I also have a picture of what Kuroninger looks like. 
Anyway, does anyone think they have an idea on who built the netherizer and why? Is it to get Ultimate Power? Also, if anyone does want to share their idea, please comment on who you think might have built the netherizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment