Best Episodes!

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Episode 13

For some reason Kamen Rider Mach is still on vacation. Anyway, I decided to use his mines while he was still on vacation, and I found an underground temple. That was yesterday, and I'm going to use this episode to talk about the temple! But first, here's the presents I got.
The one on the left was supposed to be for Kamen Rider Mach. It had a large amount of chickens in it! The one in the middle was from Iron Man, who says that he was framed. I think it had something to do with the Kamen Rider Drive movie for some reason. Inside that present was a sponge. There's a note on the present why he gave me a sponge. The one on the right had a cake in it. It's obviously from 009. Anyway, I went to that temple I found, and this is what it looked like. 
It contains the power of Type Formula, which I might need to unlock Type Formula. Anyway, inside were 3 trials. 
Trial 1: dig through gravel for no reason

Trial 2: Obstacle Course

Trial 3: Pick the right door and break the right glowstone.
For Trial 3, if you're the first one to guess correctly which door i picked, (Answer choices: Dirt door, gold door, diamond door) you might be added to the statue museum of people. The reason why is because I'm running out of ideas on who to put in the statue museum of people! In fact, look at this! 
ULTIMATE POWER ISN"T EVEN A PERSON!
Anyway, I completed all the trials and collected a lot of Ultimate Power. However someone was waiting for me.
If you are new to the series, I'll introduce you to the evil villain known as Dr. Zack. He stole the formula power! Fortunately I defeated him. But now I have to get the formula power back! I was also able to escape the temple after defeating Zack.

Please comment which of Drive's forms do you want me to use to get Type Formula.
Choices are:
  • Type Speed
  • Type Wild
  • Type Technic
  • Type Deadheat
Now for the question: What do you think Zack will do with Type Formula?

No comments:

Post a Comment