Best Episodes!

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Episode 7

This adventure in Minecraft started when I got a lot of presents. I didn't open all of them, but there was one for Dr. Mack. This present was black and white, just like the now with a sponge in it. (look at Ep 6 if you didn't remember it). But as soon as I opened it to check if it was safe, this was what was inside-
Do you know what that means? Zack stole Dr. Mack's present! I know it had to do with Type Technic because I already have Type Wild. Fortunately I found the Zack Tower.
It had emerald blocks at the top, which is what I needed to get Type Technic. Zack also tried to make a spiral staircase to stop me, but I am good at obstacle courses. Then I got to the top of the tower, and the Zombie Pigmen were guarding the emerald blocks. Four of them, actually.
These zombie pigmen look happy to see me!
But I was able to kill the zombie pigmen and get their gold ingots. Before you say "Zombie pigmen drop gold nuggets not gold ingots" I am using Minecraft PE, where zombie pigmen drop gold ingots. I mined all the emeralds and gave them to Zack.

I am also running out of ideas for who to put in my statue museum of people. In fact, look at this photo.


 Also, I got presents from Roidmudes 009 and 003. I got a cake from 009, but I got glowstone dust from 003. I think it's because 003 has reached his Super Evolution!

What do you think I will do with Type Technic? Here's what I might do: It has something to do with spiders!

No comments:

Post a Comment