Best Episodes!

Friday, July 3, 2015

Episode 4

If you were reading the previous 3 episodes, you would have needed some pictures. Anyway, here's what happened!
Me breaking into the alien spacecraft
If you don't know what is happening from this picture, me and Kamen Rider Mach (Bob) were getting materials when suddenly these aliens appeared! They were Cryometheans, skeletal aliens that can control ice. They are usually visiting to invade other people's planets. Anyway, We needed snow, so I decided to mine for stone for a shovel. I even mined some coal! Then when I made the shovel, Mach decided to attack the aliens!
When we invaded the alien spaceship, the Cryometheans attacked Mach instead of me. Then I killed all of them, but Mach took their bones. Then there were signs. the Cryometheans were planning to kill Kamen Rider Drive (me) then freeze the entire world! I think the killing Kamen Rider Drive part came from Episode 33 of the real Kamen Rider Drive.
This is what the aliens get for attacking me and trying to freeze the world!

And this is what we got from the spacecraft! (except for the rotten flesh, the leather, and the feathers)

Then I gave one of the snowballs to Dr. Mack for analysis so that I could know what the Cryometheans were doing. Then Mach started to attack me. I think it was the cryometheans who are mind controlling him because Roidmude 001 can do the same thing. And the Cryometheans are getting revenge for what happened to him in Episode 33.

Does anyone else have an idea about why the Cryometheans want to kill Kamen Rider Drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment