Best Episodes!

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Episode 6

Yes! I have Kamen Rider Drive Type Wild! But that was not the only thing that happened! I also got 2 presents.
This is the first present I got.
Anyway, I opened the present given to me by Roidmude 009. It was a cake! By the way, Roidmude 003 is the one who uses poison. Not 009. But there was also a black and white present which Kamen Rider Mach (aka Bob) opened. In there was a sponge. Then the sponge took us to the Invisible Maze. 
The Invisible Maze was where a power cell was. This power cell was supposed to be for Type Technic. I don't even know who made the present with the sponge but he wanted to remain anonymous. I think it was another scientist villager, like Dr. Trayourus or something. Anyway, We went into the invisible maze, and it was confusing. There were invisible walls. Also, we found the power cell for type technic, and Mach found it actually. He thought it was an emerald, but I was able to take it from him to convince him that it wasn't an emerald.

Then we went back to the lab, and put it in Dr. Mack's storage.
From left to right: Cryomethean DNA, Mach Blueprints, Technic Power Cell.
Also, this is what happened to the wool from our presents. Kamen Rider Mach is making a small house out of all the wool!
Also, for the Statue Museum of People, I added someone in the Iron Rank. There are ranks. This is how I rank them
Dirt = Level 1
Cobblestone = Level 2
Iron = Level 3
Gold = Level 4
Diamond = Level 5
UNIT8790 is actually one of Bob's disguises.
What do you think will happen when I get Type Technic? Do you think I will get a present from Roidmude 003?

No comments:

Post a Comment