Best Episodes!

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Episode 5

This is a new episode! Today there was a present at the front door in my Minecraft world. It looked like this:
This meant that Zack was giving Type Wild to me. However, when I opened it up, a Zombie Pigman appeared! Fortunately I killed it. Then I was able to find the locations of the new Zack Fortress. And then I went there. Outside, the fortress was heavily guarded.
That's a lot of pigmen...
So I defeated all of them with my diamond sword. Then I went into the building and had to go through this maze. I even defeated two of Zack's evil henchmen! Then I went upstairs and confronted Zack. When I killed him, I had the materials for Type Wild! Then I went out of the building.
The final showdown with Zack (no it's not)
When I went back into my lab, Dr. Mack had some good news. This is what he looks like.






Type Wild is not the only thing I was able to do. Some people in Minecraft mention certain people. So I created the...

And this is the first person who I mentioned.
What do you think will happen when I get Type Wild from Dr. Mack? And will Kamen Rider Mach appear in the next episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment