Best Episodes!

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Episode 10

Today we finally got presents! They included a deadbush, which got destroyed, and Kamen Rider Mach got a sponge from Roidmude 009, while I keep getting cake. But don't worry, I still got cake! There was this big present. It looked like this.
The present that Roidmude 002 got me was some netherrack. And I also got a cake from the other person. I think I know who gave me the cake. It's extremely obvious who did! If you are still 
confused, food items, like cakes, are supposed to heal people. Now do you get it? Never mind.

Anyway, we are unlocking Kamen Rider Drive/Mach's Type Deadheat. A military general also showed up.
These are his exact words: *Austrian accent* Kamen Riders Drive and Mach, Zack's evil zombie pigmen have built a tower to guard the sacred Iron Ore, which you need to craft flint and steel. Now don't fail or I terminate you! I'll be back!

He wasn't crazy, because we actually found a building matching that description!
Like always, we went inside, and killed all the pigmen from a ladder. We took their gold ingots, and mined the iron ore. I ask brought with me some flint, because of what we are doing with it. Anyway, we succeeded and defeated Zack. We also saw the sheep from before, who was looking for the villagers we freed THREE EPISODES AGO. So this is what Kamen Rider Mach wrote on his fence. 
XD
Anyway, now we have flint and steel, and Dr. Mack is using it for making Type Deadheat, which isn't a prototype anymore...
Now for the statue museum of people. Because they gave me netherrack, I decided to put their names on the statue museum of people. BEHOLD...
Zack will never stand a chance against us now that we have our first super ultimate power! Or will he? Because I think he's doing something more dangerous than Type Deadheat, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment