Best Episodes!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Episode 16

If you look closely at this picture, it might not look like it, but in Minecraft, I am Kamen Rider Drive:
Type FORMULA!!! And I am going to create a potion in this part. Anyway, it started when Dr. Mack said I needed to make a special potion to improve Type Formula. I got the ingredients for water bottles, and created glass.
This is inside a furnace.
Anyway, there are also some villagers which have mysteriously appeared from the cafeteria. What is even happening in there?
It's a villager apocalypse!
Most of the potions start with Nether Warts. And that's what I was after. However, I noticed someone built a giant structure to get to the mountain where nether warts mysteriously grow even though it's not in the nether. It might've been the work of- wait, it can't be! I defeated him in Episode 13!
The extremely large structure. Elevators aren't in Minecraft yet.


No! No! That's not true! That's impossible! NOOOOOOOO!!!!
That was Dr. Zack! If you don't know him, he's an evil villager who's always trying to destroy my plans! I took the nether warts while he tried to free himself from the fence he was in to scare me. However, I stopped him by using my diamond sword. Then I took all the nether warts and jumped off the mountain.
This is my inventory.

This is the bottom of the mountain.

This is me creating awkward potions.

This is SPARTA!
Ok, I'm going to end this extremely long part. Wait a minute, what are you doing?

Hahaha, I have attacked! Now get out so that you don't ruin the suspense! I'll explain what happened after. Is he gone? Yes! Now I can explain.


I am not going to explain who I am, but I'll introduce myself as DR. ZACK'S BOSS. I have just arrived on that mountain to use my splash potions to respawn Dr. Zack. I do this all the time! Anyway, just look at this part. After I respawned Dr. Zack, I told him that he's failing and that "Kamen Rider Drive Type Formula" is about to get his last ingredient for his potion! Even I have no idea what it's for.
Dr. Zack's Evil Lair. I designed it, not him!

By the way, if you're reading this, what do you think Drive is using the potion for? What is his next ingredient? And what happened to Kamen Rider Mach? He's not on vacation anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment