Best Episodes!

Friday, November 27, 2015

Episode 19

They added new doors to Minecraft!
It's the redstone update now in Minecraft, and redstone is exactly what I need to create a Ghost Eyecon. I will also... wait, there's a lot of villagers at my house!
I don't know how the villagers went in there, but here's what happened! I was getting redstone from this place in the desert. A guy was guarding this block of redstone.
They captured Dr. Zack in one of those iron door traps.
I was able to get the redstone from an unstable area. I think the redstone guy was testing TNT.

However, that wasn't the only thing! He also had another trap.  The trap was supposed to be a tripwire that opens an iron trapdoor. Then the person would fall into lava.
Since I did something insane, that meant I could go into the mad scientist's room! I went to the laboratory. However, inside...
It's obvious why there are chickens in a science lab.
The mad science guy, who looked strangely like Dr. Mack, said that he needs to analyze the redstone. he also needed the last cake I ever got, and also a stick. However, I think something will happen. What do you think will happen?



No comments:

Post a Comment