Best Episodes!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Episode 17

I am still using Type Formula, but I will finally create the potion I was going to create! Anyway, I also enchanted my new sword. 
The lapis lazuli isn't useless anymore! It enchants things!

I called my sword the Drive Sword.
The reason why I enchanted it is because Dr. Zack could be planning anything to defeat me! To get to the ingredient I needed, I went to somewhere. However, zombies have taken over that area and I needed to get the ingredient.
I then found the sugarcanes, the ingredient I needed. Dr. Zack was also there! So I used my Enchanted Sword on him. It was specially enchanted to stop Dr. Zack from respawning.

Anyway, I created a potion of swiftness to make myself faster.

And this is all that happened- oh no it's him again!

YES! It is me! And I will finally use my power! I was able to respawn Dr. Zack. That's how powerful my power is!
Wait... if that happens, only one person can respawn someone who was destroyed with an enchanted diamond sword! I know that because of Episode 36 of Kamen Rider Drive!

That's right! I'm Kamen Rider GOLD DRIVE!
EVIL!
Wait, didn't someone see you when you were going into that cave?

If you want to know how I was able to stay hidden, look at this picture down there.

And then I told Dr. Zack to set a trap for Kamen Rider Drive...

You do know I can hear you. But what kind of trap is it?





No comments:

Post a Comment