Best Episodes!

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Episode 18

I'm still type formula.

I have completed my Swiftness Potion, but I need it to become faster! The only ingredient I need left is glowstone, and Dr. Mack hasn't finished the nether portal. I would ask that mad science guy, but there's a sign. And that sign prevents me from going in there because I know what I'm doing.
However, one day while I was looking at the last cake I got from, I don't even remember who it was, I saw someone.
This sounded suspicious to me, but I needed that glowstone. I know that it was suspicious because I have squids somewhere near the laboratory, and someone with a name that has "Gold" in it would probably hate squids. But Mr. Goldrive had glowstone, which was what I needed.
Mr. Goldrive's house
Mr. Goldrive's store was near the lab, which meant I could look at it easily. However, when I walked in, there was Dr. Zack and 2 of his minions!

How does Dr. Zack keep appearing?
Then I remembered. Kamen Rider Gold Drive was the main antagonist in Kamen Rider Drive! He was the one responsible for reviving Dr. Zack! I then defeated him and took the glowstone. Then I created the Potion Of Swiftness II.

What do you think I will do next? Here's a hint: Kamen Rider Ghost is the newest Kamen Rider series, so watch it so you can have some ideas of what I will make next.



No comments:

Post a Comment