Best Episodes!

Friday, December 4, 2015

Episode 21

What is that villager doing in my house?
It appears that It's almost the Christmas Season! And I noticed that when something happened. I started to get presents again! Except that this one was for Mach. What happened to him?
Anyway, I decided to do a Christmas dinner. I decided to get christmas things to eat. I made it to this farm, which has a lot of things that i needed.


Then I decided to go because I had a lot of things for the Christmas dinner that I was preparing. However, I decided to see if there are other presents. Then this is what happened.
Next to that blue present with something written in Japanese, there was someone and also a time machine as well! I decided to look at the time machine because they said that I must go in. And in the time machine, this is what timeline I was supposed to go to:
What will happen in the next part of the Christmas Special? Find out next time! Or is it next timeline?

No comments:

Post a Comment