Best Episodes!

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Episode 23

It's almost Christmas!

Yes, it is almost Christmas! And that meant I had to do something in Minecraft. Until I had to go time travelling, I was originally going to make a Christmas Dinner. The main course was going to be rabbit stew.
The carrots are an ingredient in the stew, but I can also do this!
Then I went to the farm where I got all the ingredients. However, some machines that weren't there were here. They were created when I was time travelling, because how can they be created so fast? The one who created it was Dr. Zack, but I didn't know why there was some gold blocks in the machine, because Dr. Zack uses mostly iron.
I was able to defeat him by jumping into the machine. Then I freed the villager he captured. Then I noticed the farmer was also captured.
I apologized to the farmer for harvesting from his farm while he was captured, but he knew what I was doing and rewarded me for freeing him from Dr. Zack's gold cage by giving me enough materials for my Christmas Feast.

However, I remembered that the last thing I needed was pumpkin pie. There weren't any pumpkins, because it isn't Halloween anymore! What will happen next? And is Dr. Zack working for a villain who likes gold?

No comments:

Post a Comment