Best Episodes!

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Episode 24

How do those villagers get in here all the time?
Yes, I'm still preparing for Christmas. Someone might be appearing. However, I need to make christmas presents and also the pumpkin pie I was going to make for the Christmas dinner. That's what I did. I got the ingredients I didn't have from Joe the dessert farmer.

However, that wasn't all. I also tried to create a cake as a present. However, while getting the ingredients, I saw Dr. Zack. He was planning something evil. I then decided to give a present to Dr. Zack later, even though he's evil.
I was about to create a present to put the cake in, but I didn't have enough time.
Anyway, I am not creating a Christmas present for myself. Does anyone even make Christmas presents for themselves? Anyway, what do you think Dr. Zack, the evil scientist villager, wants for Christmas? And what is he planning?

No comments:

Post a Comment