Best Episodes!

Monday, December 7, 2015

Episode 22 (Christmas special)

Back to the future!
Previously, I was preparing for Christmas when I saw a time machine. The time machine took me to Christmas Eve in the North Pole.  Then I saw it. It was a large factory. They needed a sponge because of someone that ruined Christmas. I also saw snowmen and I created a bow and arrows.


I decided to begin my quest to get a sponge, and I knew it would be in an ice castle. But then Dr. Zack appeared with an iron snowman robot. Dr. Zack revealed himself as the one who ruined Christmas Eve by defeating the Christmas Ninja with a virus that can only be cured with a sponge. I defeated Dr. Zack and headed to the ice castle.
Dr. Zack: There is SNOW way you will save Christmas!
Me: That wasn't an ICE pun!
The one who had the sponge was a squid. I expected it to be a snowman, but it was a squid. I was able to get the sponge.


After I gave the sponge to that toy factory, I went back to my timeline just in time before night. Then I went back-to the PAST!

Since I affected the future of Christmas, what will happen in the past? And what is Dr. Zack planning this time?





No comments:

Post a Comment